Recommended Boracay Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't recall a downward current, I do remember on the second dive, the boat man or DM or who ever (hell blame it on me) kinda missed the drop off point, so it turned into a 'Navy Seal style' swim like hell, using the compass and hope we find the wall fast, kinda dive. I would have been lost without the DM. I would do it again using EANx, I went into a short deco mode as others got to stay down longer!

that reminds me of one canyon dives i did. the DM (who was my PG divebuddy) missed the entry point and we ended up fighting the current the entire ******ng dive.

wasn't so fun. but i survived.

rhadamantus:
but there's always a down current, i heard?

note to one's self: will only join if the evening before is alcohol-free.
No downcurrent, Maggie. We dove it at the right time, around 7:30am and took our sweet time descending. The dive was over in 25 minutes for some cuz they were just too psyche up (blame the DMs for commando like instructions 'go, go, go and go down fast, fast, fast') and consumed air faster than they normally would. This was June 2006. Saw several Great Barracudas and a couple of white tip sharks...

I second Tbox on the nitrox....

and don't forget to bring an SMB with you.

SMB Pilsner or Light, I'm watching calories

but seriously Caloy, how is the boat gonna see a bottle of SMB in the ocean when you launch it? :D

Seems like a waste of a good beer... :wink:

ur avatar cracks me up, pak. would be nice to stick one of em stickers on the tank.

pakman:
but seriously Caloy, how is the boat gonna see a bottle of SMB in the ocean when you launch it? :D

Seems like a waste of a good beer... :wink:
the bubbles, Mike the bubbles. :D and Maggie, make sure the deployed balloon is over not under water :rofl3:

clgsamson:
the bubbles, Mike the bubbles. :D and Maggie, make sure the deployed balloon is over not under water :rofl3:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom