Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
it's a pecularity of white beach... the whole place transforms when the sun goes down... all of a sudden the denizens of the deep (and i don't mean morays or whatnots) come out of the woodwork and serve beers and prey on hapless young boys...

Jag

sounds a lot like malate:)

Spoon:
sounds a lot like malate:)
worse... at least in malate there are enough nubile young boys for them to prey on... and since it's a relatively boheme district they don't have to hide in caves and ambush people... they just dance in the streets hahahahaha

Jag

ishbaby:
sounds like shugar was a victim . . . haha
sorry dear, they never got me hahahahahahaha

when i was there kasi i was conducting a workshop for some of my students and the locals "warned" us about the change in personality of white beach at night... since i had to be a "responsible adult" (read: don't get wasted before the kids) i had to make sure the kids didn't get themselves into trouble...

but actually it's quite safe there...

Jag

shugar:
worse... at least in malate there are enough nubile young boys for them to prey on... and since it's a relatively boheme district they don't have to hide in caves and ambush people... they just dance in the streets hahahahaha

Jag

yeah sabang is pretty bad! really eminds me of sation III in bora

Were going to Dive Puerto Gallera on Nov 3 and 4 (yeah i know it hits a working day..). Anyone wanna come? :D 3 divers here so far... Expenses are 700 for aircon room, 250 per buffet meal and P750 per dive at Oceana.

YES!!!! THE QUEST FOR JOHNNY ONG HAS ENDED!!!!! :lol: (back me up here Iris...)

Zylke, I might be up in subic Nov 4 and 5, but might be pushed back to 5, 6. How many dives you plan on doing and what's the itinerary? PM me!

p.s. Welcome to the PPD! Why don't you fill out a profile here: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=107936

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom