Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
YES!!!! THE QUEST FOR JOHNNY ONG HAS ENDED!!!!! :lol: (back me up here Iris...)

Zylke, I might be up in subic Nov 4 and 5, but might be pushed back to 5, 6. How many dives you plan on doing and what's the itinerary? PM me!

p.s. Welcome to the PPD! Why don't you fill out a profile here: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=107936

chip, the quest ends only when we finally meet him in person :D it continues... :thumbs-up

zylke! welcome!!! hmmm... sagada or puerto galera... :yleyes:

iris_ice:
chip, the quest ends only when we finally meet him in person :D it continues... :thumbs-up

zylke! welcome!!! hmmm... sagada or puerto galera... :yleyes:
puerto galera....(if I'm able to go)...

zylke:
Were going to Dive Puerto Gallera on Nov 3 and 4 (yeah i know it hits a working day..). Anyone wanna come? :D 3 divers here so far... Expenses are 700 for aircon room, 250 per buffet meal and P750 per dive at Oceana.
nabuhay ka john.... if you happen to see a gorgeous little angel's photo aroudn the threads it was taken sa studio mo hahahahaha

Jag

ishbaby:
Dang. . . im back in Manila . . . take me back to the BEACCCHHH!!

Ok . . Puerto Galera was . . . mm mm . . love it . . .

When I got down on the Galera shore, I immediately saw the Pacific Divers Dive Shop and found an Inn beside it which was pretty cheap hehe.

I didn't meet that Divemaster you told me about Iris, Dee dee coz he wasn't there, instead I met John Mullegan, who's also their resident DM. Well what do you know, he did allow me to go down to Hibo reef at 36meters! And that was my first time to see 2 stonefishes which are color-camouflaged to green and purple, really cool! And also a first time to see a moray eel, hiding inside a small coral hole. Regarding the price, very big difference, I guess because I brought my own stuff except for my BCD, weights and regulator. I was with 2 other foreign divers, Dorothy, who's also a DM, diving there every weekend, and Michael just a visitor from HK.

Galera seem to have a lot of gay waitresses in their restaurant bars, haha . . . But honestly, they were really entertaining . . I just don't know with the guys hehe.

Oh Iris, Galera tyo minsan . . . nakakapagod lang biyahe. HAAAAY.

ay kakainggit naman!

i havent been to galera yet...but i've been raving about it for so long to people. it would surely be nice to have a night life after you dive. anilao seems to bore me at night sometimes. :(

btw...how much does it cost to dive there...? day trip or overnyt...

i'd appreciate any info.

thanks!

ish sama mo ako next time! :)

aparatchiki:
anilao seems to bore me at night sometimes. :(
Then you didn't do enough dives. You shouldn't be awake enough to care about nightlife :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom