Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow, ish! excellent dive report :thumbs-up i can visualize those fish swimming around you. suuuuuuper inggit... and your first turtle sighting, haaaay... :turtle:

now i'm dying of curiosity how galera is... when's the nearest date we can jump into the water again? mine's the 27th =) pleeeeeeeease, people! let's go there...

clgsamson:
hehe Ish, this coming Saturday, Nov. 26 na.

Do not think that you need to be an aow diver just to dive high voltage dives. Just dive dive dive and log log log. Your dive experience will be the true gauge of your diving prowess. Doesn't hurt to read on some more techniques and ask questions from the more experienced divers.

ohhh . . . sayang. hehe . . . yup. I know, that's why Ive been diving these past few weekends to practice the skills and, fortunately, been doing well. I get to do my Advance na rin (and make my pasaway diving legal). HEHE.

ishbaby:
ohhh . . . sayang. hehe . . . yup. I know, that's why Ive been diving these past few weekends to practice the skills and, fortunately, been doing well. I get to do my Advance na rin (and make my pasaway diving legal). HEHE.
pwede mag imbento certification level tayo dito, DIR-P, P as in pasaway. Don't tell Carlo baka magalit, DIR kid un eh, DO IT RIDICULOUSLY; pasaway talaga ako.

iris_ice:
wow, ish! excellent dive report :thumbs-up i can visualize those fish swimming around you. suuuuuuper inggit... and your first turtle sighting, haaaay... :turtle:

now i'm dying of curiosity how galera is... when's the nearest date we can jump into the water again? mine's the 27th =) pleeeeeeeease, people! let's go there...

Haha . . . thanks. . . I didn't really expect to see a big azz wrasse (that's what we call it hehehe) a giant pawikan and marble rays, as in . . hay . . . fabulous talaga lol. Nov 27 ba yan? Nakupu, pass muna ako. . . ipon muna for Advance for Dec. 10. But we'll see, if you say Galera again ill *shiver* and would have 50-50% chance of joining you guys. lol (grrrrrr. . . no diving til December ISSSHH)

clgsamson:
hehe Ish, this coming Saturday, Nov. 26 na.

Do not think that you need to be an aow diver just to dive high voltage dives. Just dive dive dive and log log log. Your dive experience will be the true gauge of your diving prowess. Doesn't hurt to read on some more techniques and ask questions from the more experienced divers.

Sigh.... i wish i could dive even medium voltage prior to AOW. ANY PPD dives this weekend? Koya's dives high voltages one, only for the bravehearts and iron muscled guys... Really, Koya, you're like 25ish when you dive.... nyahahahaha.

moonlighting:
Sigh.... i wish i could dive even medium voltage prior to AOW. ANY PPD dives this weekend? Koya's dives high voltages one, only for the bravehearts and iron muscled guys... Really, Koya, you're like 25ish when you dive.... nyahahahaha.
salamat salamat, libre ka lagi sa akin....nya ah ah.

ishbaby:
Pareho tyong lilibre ni Koya Caloy Moonie, galing natin mambola e. LOL
hindi rin... magaling din akong mambola pero i'm not equipped to make caloy happy kaya ayun... kkb ako

Jag

clgsamson:
pwede mag imbento certification level tayo dito, DIR-P, P as in pasaway. Don't tell Carlo baka magalit, DIR kid un eh, DO IT RIDICULOUSLY; pasaway talaga ako.

hehe i saw it. ok lang anything goes just dont use your snorkels or wear brightly colored westuits:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom