Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby

..:: brown sugar ::..
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Guys,

I might be in Puerto Galera on Oct 22 - 23 (possibly even the 21st) with some GIRL - friends. Was wondering if you guys would be interested in diving there at that time. (Para may magawa ako besides basking under the sun) And experience Galera as well. Pwede na ba Open Water diver skills dun??

ishbaby:
Hey Guys,

I might be in Puerto Galera on Oct 22 - 23 (possibly even the 21st) with some GIRL - friends. Was wondering if you guys would be interested in diving there at that time. (Para may magawa ako besides basking under the sun) And experience Galera as well. Pwede na ba Open Water diver skills dun??

Most of the shops there are quite strict with the 20 meter recommended depth for Open water certified divers, but there are shops that could care less as long as you sign the waiver.

gallera is known for their strong currents especially at canyons. was there last week and the current was so strong it almost ripped my mask off:)

Axua,

They aren't all that strict . . . my 20th dive with my open water cert I went to the fishbowl . . . 140 ft. Dive shope not to be named :wink: - there is still more than a little bit of the wild wild west in PG!

Scuby Dooby:
Axua,

They aren't all that strict . . . my 20th dive with my open water cert I went to the fishbowl . . . 140 ft. Dive shope not to be named :wink: - there is still more than a little bit of the wild wild west in PG!

well the dive shop could have been held liable if anything happened to you:)

Come on spoon, you know the phils and liability - i signed the waiver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom