Ok I'm biting the bullet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Wayward, I'll look into it!!

Tyme

Wayward Son:
If you're interested, another site you may want to take a look at for conditioning & weight loss is Men's Health:

Men's Health Forums

Just about any which way you care to tackle the problem, someone is or has been doing it. I strongly recommend reading these threads:

So you want to lose fat

Clean Eating

The majority of the basics for what you need to know to make it work is covered in those.

It's a quailty well made suit. You get more than your money worth. It quaility is just as good as some of your high dollar wetsuits.... and I would certainly buy another one from them. As a matter of fact I am about to order a 7 mil from them....

I started my NAUI Certification!!!

Hi Everyone,

To all of you who encouraged and inspired me, I just want to give you guys a quick update. I started my lessons last week, and last night I completed my 200m swim and 10 min tread! WooHoo! I still need to complete the underwater swim!

I am loving every single minute of it! Can't wait to finish!!

Thanks to everyone who told me "YOU CAN DO IT"!!

Tricia

wo-hoo!! You're almost there!

triciask:

Hi Everyone,

To all of you who encouraged and inspired me, I just want to give you guys a quick update. I started my lessons last week, and last night I completed my 200m swim and 10 min tread! WooHoo! I still need to complete the underwater swim!

Tricia

Excellent Tricia! Congratulations.

WTG! :thumb:

Thanks!!!!! Very excited and can't wait to finish!

Couse I have an AWESOME instructor which makes a world of difference!

Scuba_Jenny:

triciask:

Hi Everyone,

Tricia

That is great to hear. It only gets better now!!

Mel :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom