Ok I'm biting the bullet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:crossbone
They say that 3 AM is the witching hour...wonder what she was conjuring up? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Ber Rabbit:
Ohhh, so you're going to try to blame errors on the fact that it was 3am huh? Well I'm not buying :wink: :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

triciask:
:crossbone
They say that 3 AM is the witching hour...wonder what she was conjuring up? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Good question LOL! You SURE you don't want to come up here for your dives? I don't know if I'd want to go to a lake after she had time to spend conjuring up who knows what to put in it :11:
Ber :lilbunny:

Actually the witching hour is when the moon is at its apex on a full moon night.... :)

Soo.... ya ready to dive with me or what?!?!?!?!

Almost Ready!!!! Providing you don't mind diving with newbies! :)
Doing 2 and 3 of my OW...then only 2 more and a final after that!!!

Woohoo!!

CBulla:
Actually the witching hour is when the moon is at its apex on a full moon night.... :)

Soo.... ya ready to dive with me or what?!?!?!?!

I dive with everyone! Just don't dog crawl on the reefs or let your gear do dangly things through the fans and we're all good.. And if your having that problem, I'll help you fix it so your not :D

>> raising my right hand<< I Tricia (newbie diver) do hereby swear to do my best to not Dog Crawl and/or allow my gear to dangle. I swear that I will do my very best to keep my equipment streamlined at all times and to swim efficiently in order to protect my surrounding environment.

CBulla:
I dive with everyone! Just don't dog crawl on the reefs or let your gear do dangly things through the fans and we're all good.. And if your having that problem, I'll help you fix it so your not :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom