Ok I'm biting the bullet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC:
Sorry! You can have her!
Trish and her husband did really great in all their classes and pool sessions. They were awesome students (wish I could bottle their enthusiasm and dedication to sprinkle on all my students!).

Looks like the weather Gods will be with us this weekend and we will be completing the open water dives. Look for Trish posting her first dive reports in the very near future.

LOL! Is that a typo or did you mean to say "can"? :wink:

I do love that avatar, I can see it now, duelling bunnies :D ROFLMAO!

If y'all ever want to come dive in Ohio look me up, would love to meet you!
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi Ber Rabbit,

Although the invitation is very tempting, I will graciously have to decline your offer. :no - And Only because I LOVE my instructor! She's the best! Thank you for offering though! :wink:

Though I wouldn't mind going up to Ohio one day to dive with you! :33:

Thanks
Tricia

Ber Rabbit:
If you can't get those dives in due to the finicky Florida weather you can always get your instructor to sign a referral and come see me in Ohio. The water will probably stay above 65 degrees until the end of the month! :)

>>Tapping my foot<< Yeah what do you mean she can have me!? That better be a typo :redhot::

Ha!! Thank goodness I know how to read TYPO :59:

Thanks for the awesome compliment Renee! Valter and I feel very fortunate to have you as our instructor! I'm crossing my fingers for this weekend!

Tricia

ReneeC:
Sorry! You can have her!
Trish and her husband did really great in all their classes and pool sessions. They were awesome students (wish I could bottle their enthusiasm and dedication to sprinkle on all my students!).

Looks like the weather Gods will be with us this weekend and we will be completing the open water dives. Look for Trish posting her first dive reports in the very near future.

Tricia you are more than welcome to come up, I'll be happy to show you around :)

Oops!!!

Can't! Can't! Can't!!!!!!

Please Note Time Of Last Posting.... It Explains A Lot Of Errors!

TRISH

triciask:
>>Tapping my foot<< Yeah what do you mean she can have me!? That better be a typo
redhot.gif
: SORRY!

Ha!! Thank goodness I know how to read TYPO :59:

Thanks for the awesome compliment Renee! Valter and I feel very fortunate to have you as our instructor! I'm crossing my fingers for this weekend! GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED TOO! I'M FINALLY CLEARED FOR THE LAKE -IF - I CAN GET OVER THERE TODAY OR TOMORROW FOR AN ORIENTATION! I'LL KNOW TODAY OR ELSE WE WILL MAKE OTHER PLANS.

Tricia

ReneeC:
Oops!!!

Can't! Can't! Can't!!!!!!

Please Note Time Of Last Posting.... It Explains A Lot Of Errors!

Ohhh, so you're going to try to blame errors on the fact that it was 3am huh? Well I'm not buying :wink: :biggrin:

ReneeC:

Ok sounds good to me. We're up for whatever Renee, whether the lake the ocean, or the keys. Still making our way through the book studying for final also.

Talk to you soon.
Tricia

Now that sounds like Fun!! I may take you up on that one day :)

Ber Rabbit:
Tricia you are more than welcome to come up, I'll be happy to show you around :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom