Ok I'm biting the bullet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triciask:
Thanks!!!!! Very excited and can't wait to finish!

Couse I have an AWESOME instructor which makes a world of difference!

Yep, that makes all the difference in the world. My wife did immeasurably better with the 2nd instructor compared to her 1st. I think the 1st was a good instructor, but somehow they just didn't sync up well & it wasn't working. The other guy she just clicked with & all was well.

We went tuesday & she had her deepest dive yet, we hit bottom at 118 FSW. She did just fine. Yet the 1st guy kept telling her that "some people just shouldn't dive, I think you're one of them" :ne_nau:

Hey Wayward!

OMG! I can't believe that instructor told your wife that...How CRAPPY!! UGH! Thank goodness she found a new one that was willing to work with her and give her the proper instruction she needed. Tell her I said CONGRATS!

I am completely happy with my instructor she's great! I met her here on the boards through a recommendation. And we hit it off from the get go! I'm looking forward to learning everything I can from her!

Thanks for sharing!

Wayward Son:
Yep, that makes all the difference in the world. My wife did immeasurably better with the 2nd instructor compared to her 1st. I think the 1st was a good instructor, but somehow they just didn't sync up well & it wasn't working. The other guy she just clicked with & all was well.

We went tuesday & she had her deepest dive yet, we hit bottom at 118 FSW. She did just fine. Yet the 1st guy kept telling her that "some people just shouldn't dive, I think you're one of them" :ne_nau:

He not only told her that, he did so repeatedly & did his best to convince her to drop out of the class & give the whole idea up.

She's glad she didn't agree with him.

GOOD FOR HER!! For not giving up! It's unbelieveable the lengths some people will go to. I'm happy for your wife! Good job for believing in herself!

:)

Wayward Son:
He not only told her that, he did so repeatedly & did his best to convince her to drop out of the class & give the whole idea up.

She's glad she didn't agree with him.

Thanks Showboat, it's everything everyone described and so much more! Happy I didn't give up on myself!

Have a great time on your trip and safe diving!

Tricia

showboat:
Congrats and Good Luck, its a whole new world out there in the open waters.
See ya when I get back from Vacation

It's always a thrill to see the enthusiasm of a new student! Glad to hear you are enjoying the class and you have an instructor who suits you because that can make all the difference. There's a whole world waiting for you underwater!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ha! Definitely new and and excited!!!

We've started our CW lessons and having a blast. No doubt about it, we selected the best instructor for us (husband and me). Can't wait to visit the Ocean World, I feel the pull!

:) Thanks
Tricia

Ber Rabbit:
It's always a thrill to see the enthusiasm of a new student! Glad to hear you are enjoying the class and you have an instructor who suits you because that can make all the difference. There's a whole world waiting for you underwater!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom