November Folks! Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ARU4SKUBA:

After doing a lot of research and reading posts on SB, I found one of the best deals is at the Blue Angel Resort and Dive Shop.

Jeanie Buscher will respond quickly to any questions you might have regarding diving and rooms.

Cozumel Diving | Cozumel Vacation | Dive Packages
US toll Free number 1 866 779 9986

What we're going to love about the place is we'll just roll out of bed and right into the dive boat at the Blue Angel Resort dock! No cab rides, no car rental...ya gotta love it!

islanddream

11/3-11/8 kentmorrdave and wife Coz Palace, Livingunderwater

11/3-11/5 RU4SKUBA ?, ?

11/5-11/12 Fin59 and Dive Ho Hotel Cozumel, Dive With Martin

11/5-11/13 Fishin42 and Wife Hotel Cozumel, Dive With Martin

11/6-11/10 Rescue Diver68 Wyndham Regency Club, Scuba Mau

11/12-11/19 CheddarChick & Cheddar Guy El Cid, ?

11/13-11/27 atatt and Don Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

11/16-11/23 Diver Kat and Alan Fiesta Americana, Scuba With Alison

11/17-11/23 Tunaman68 and daughter Blue Angel, Blue Angel

11/19-11/27 Pelagicsal apt or Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers

11/19-11/26 Islanddream and Husband Blue Angel, Blue Angel

Added myself, wife and 6yo daughter to the list. Can't wait!

BTW, are we so informal as not to use real names? I think if I were to shout "Hey Dive Ho!" at Casa Dennis, everyone would turn around thinking I was talking to them!

11/3-11/5 RU4SKUBA ?, ?

11/12-11/20 Josh, Lisa and Maya Allegro, Blue Angel

11/2-11/24 Jay and Cheryl - 11/2-8 in town, 11/9-24 Fiesta Americana -Living Underwater and BlueXTSea

11/3-11/5 RU4SKUBA ?, ?

11/12-11/20 Josh, Lisa and Maya Allegro, Blue Angel

Added myself, wife and 6yo daughter to the list. Can't wait!

BTW, are we so informal as not to use real names? I think if I were to shout "Hey Dive Ho!" at Casa Dennis, everyone would turn around thinking I was talking to them!

LOL .... we were pulling up to a pier for our SI one day, and I hear someone yell "Is Diver Kat on that boat?" Threw me a bit till I realized it was someone from SB who knew I was diving with Alison. Guess it depends what your username is .... compared to Dive Ho, I get off pretty easy!!

LOL .... . Guess it depends what your username is .... compared to Dive Ho, I get off pretty easy!!

Yeah..you're getting off real easy with that December list. I'm not sure you're worth those two margaritas!!:rofl3:

Yeah..you're getting off real easy with that December list. I'm not sure you're worth those two margaritas!!:rofl3:
That's okay .... at the rate we're going, I'll never get to collect!! (I think you're not booking at the same time as me to avoid paying up!!!!) Besides, it's not my fault no one is going in December!! Just move to November - you know us Nov. people are so much more fun!!!!:D

Well I was hoping to go in November but it seems that the flights are getting a bit exspensive. Doing searches on Travelocity/Orbitz its looking aroung $605/pp for a flight out of Killeen, Austin or Dallas. Then add the diving and hotel its going to get pretty pricey... as much as I would love to be on Coz, it looks like we might be doing a cruise since we can do it for about half the price.

Unless you veteran Coz divers have some insider deal secrets you would love to share. :)

Jeff

Well I was hoping to go in November but it seems that the flights are getting a bit exspensive. Doing searches on Travelocity/Orbitz its looking aroung $605/pp for a flight out of Killeen, Austin or Dallas. Then add the diving and hotel its going to get pretty pricey... as much as I would love to be on Coz, it looks like we might be doing a cruise since we can do it for about half the price.

Unless you veteran Coz divers have some insider deal secrets you would love to share. :)Jeff

Have you/would you- consider flying in to Cancun and doing the bag -drag? It is usually considerably less expensive than flying in to Cozumel.

Unless you veteran Coz divers have some insider deal secrets you would love to share. :)

Jeff

Jeff - what dates are you looking at? 1 person or 2? Just popping in 11/11 - 11/18 to Orbitz and packages (air/hotel) for 1 person, AND using the '100VACATION' promo code you can get air & Vista del Mar for $630, or air & Hotel Cozumel for $771. That would be flying out of Austin on Continental. (Dallas was a bit higher.) If there are 2 of you, it drops to $570 & $640 per person respectively. And of course there are lots of other hotel options - I chose those two as examples. Straight airfare on Continental for those dates (and most dates around there) is running $502 pp, so doing an Orbitz package with the promo code is a steal.

Anyway, hope that helps!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom