Carnival and Av. Melgar construction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Melgar is open completely.

No stinking aromas this morning

No stinking aromas this morning
The chocolate fountains were spewing on 10th ave wednesday when there was 8 ships in port. The melgar job is not completed to where it was supposed to go but the mayor saved carnaval by shutting it down so she can celebrate her 150th anniversary of carnaval.

The chocolate fountains were spewing on 10th ave wednesday when there was 8 ships in port. The melgar job is not completed to where it was supposed to go but the mayor saved carnaval by shutting it down so she can celebrate her 150th anniversary of carnaval.
One of the many things I learned about Cozumel is that if there are puddles in the streets and it hasn't rained for days, to not drive through them or you will splash it all over the car.

It's amazing how quickly they re-opened the road after Carnaval. They're now out in front of Thirsty Cougar / Suites Bahia. Speaking of Suites Bahia, it is nice to finally see some activity there. I had heard a rumor that they might be turning those into condos but I don't know if that is true?

Back
Top Bottom