Harvest cay Belize and Roatan dive ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nuts4corals

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All,
Going to be on a cruise in late October early November 2024.

I will have single shore days at the following. Shore days will be 8am-5:30pm.

1. Harvest Kay, Belize
2. Roatan, Honduras (coxen hole)

I would like to do some diving in both places. I'm usually a 2 tank drift diver like most of us, I guess. I want to see the wildlife and corals mostly reef not into wreak diving. I do have close to 500 dives with my own gear. However, I am not sure I will be taking my gear with me this time so may be renting.

I would love some reccomendations from experts here on the three ports of call above. Preferably with dive ops that will pick up and drop off at or walking distance to the cruise port... Harvest cay is NCLs private island. Is there any good diving down that way south belize? I know turneffe, lighthouse reef are excellent but those would be too far. Any ops that would pick up divers from harvest cay or is that not happening?

Also have a question about dive knives and equipment on cruise ships... specifically Norwegian. Do they allow you to bring equipment?

Thanks in advance for any and all reccomendations offered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom