November Folks! Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelagicsal - 11/19-27 apt or Villa Aldora and Aldora Divers :daydreaming:

You beat me to it Fin!! I'd been waiting for those October people to finally wake up and get going, so I could start November! Seems they did it while I was diving in the Keys this week!

So .... add to the list Diver Kat & Alan, Nov 16-23, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison

Tunaman68 & daughter Nov 17-23 Blue Angel, Blue Angel

You beat me to it Fin!! I'd been waiting for those October people to finally wake up and get going, so I could start November! Seems they did it while I was diving in the Keys this week!

So .... add to the list Diver Kat & Alan, Nov 16-23, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison

So, is that Scuba with Alison good?

Woo Hoo! Thanks Fin:D Not long now!

Fishin42 and Wife Nov. 5-13 Hotel Cozumel and Dive with Martin:)

WHOOHOO! Now we know it's getting close when the list starts!!!! Add me and Don for 11/13/-11/27 Coz Palace diving w/Scuba Mau. :banana::cheers:

Wish I could have met up with you Tunaman68, but alas we will miss by two weeks.:idk:

Bummer - one of these years, or we could always hook up local, we live like 40 miles apart for heaven's sake!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom