New here, but approaching 100th, and it's almost my bday... should I go in my bday gear?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bitman85

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm currently diving la paz, will get to 84 today and can't stop thinking about how to celebrate my 100th logged dive. It's also my 37th birthday next month and really considering a bday trip to reach 100 by my bday!

I'm single and don't really have any close friends who dive, so it would likely be a solo trip and some unfortunate dive buddy is going to be stuck with the naked guy! I've been to burning man and gotten naked in front of plenty of people, so I'm not shy... but i do want to be respectful of others. Any recommendations for warm water, perhaps adults only, dive destinations where i can do this?

I'm currently diving la paz, will get to 84 today and can't stop thinking about how to celebrate my 100th logged dive. It's also my 37th birthday next month and really considering a bday trip to reach 100 by my bday!

I'm single and don't really have any close friends who dive, so it would likely be a solo trip and some unfortunate dive buddy is going to be stuck with the naked guy! I've been to burning man and gotten naked in front of plenty of people, so I'm not shy... but i do want to be respectful of others. Any recommendations for warm water, perhaps adults only, dive destinations where i can do this?
No

i'm so white if I did a naked night dive you could mistake a part of my anatomy as a glow stick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom