New here, but approaching 100th, and it's almost my bday... should I go in my bday gear?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go for it! Talk to the dive op and let them know your plans. If they don't agree then move on to the next one and maybe do a private charter.

Just don't make the mistake of comparing kicks or bp/w and jacket bc while nekkid. There are only one correct answer for those in some groups. I'm pretty sure the GUE and DIR crowd wouldn't agree since you wouldn't have any visible pockets.
Having read Papillon, there is one orifice available, but I'm not convinced it would make a good pocket. And no, I'm not willing to participate in that scientific experiment.

Having read Papillon, there is one orifice available, but I'm not convinced it would make a good pocket. And no, I'm not willing to participate in that scientific experiment.
That was the not visible pocket I was inferring. I don't want to use any backup that is stored there for any duration. Mask, flashlight, fleshlight, snorkel, DSMB, SI sausage...

Once you have seen 500 naked people,
they are no longer an issue.
- The secluded is intriguing.

I'll give you a list of northern NE sites. The water temp will make the naked thing a non issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom