Mares new limited edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HardHead:
My dive shop started teasing me by announcing that Mares is coming out with new limited edition equipment, without telling me what it will be.

Does anyone have an idea what it might be because I have really enjoyed my Mares equipment I already own (abyss, axis, etc.)

I am in Europe and my diving shop did the same. It seems to be a incredible, fantastic new products that could be personalized. It will be great. what you guys thing ?

PSYCHODIVER:
I have always enjoyed Mares Product. But I have never seen them do a limited edition line. I would really like to know what the products are. Is there a website we can view the products?

in my diving shop they mentioned that only few shop (he mentioned 100 in the world)will have these products and it will be new products not just a new look.....I am very curious and I am proud that my shop is one of the few.

From what I know it is approximately 2000 sets of limited edition stuff made by mares that only a few select dealers are allowed to get. I actually work at a dive shop that is one of the dealers for this event and my boss won't even tell me what it is. But according to him it will be really cool when we get it in.

Scubaroo:
Mares backplates and wings? Sorry couldn't resist!

No, a mouth size rebreather (just like in Star Wars I)! Sorry couldn't resist either.

It's just a medal regulator and you can personalize it, just like we did with all are gear back in the eighties... would you like this in neon yellow, green, purple, or orange? That's all we need is more accent rings and aftermarket junk to personalize it, been there done that...custom colors...LOL

I know what it is , and if you dont belong to a HUGE dive store , forget it !
it is more of a "if you own all the equipment in the entire Mare's catalog....
then this is the next status symbol (equipment)for you" a must have !
it has bells and whistles and shiney stuff (yum yum)and exotic metals !!
Oh and sorry .....i dont want to tattle......pm me (ha-ha)

Back
Top Bottom