Mares new limited edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain Hardhead

Registered
Reaction score
My dive shop started teasing me by announcing that Mares is coming out with new limited edition equipment, without telling me what it will be.

Does anyone have an idea what it might be because I have really enjoyed my Mares equipment I already own (abyss, axis, etc.)

HardHead:
My dive shop started teasing me by announcing that Mares is coming out with new limited edition equipment, without telling me what it will be.

Does anyone have an idea what it might be because I have really enjoyed my Mares equipment I already own (abyss, axis, etc.)
I like my Mares stuff, too (ruby reg, MC1 computer). However most of the "limited edition" equipment I've seen is the same as the regular line, except with some fancy cosmetic changes and a fatter price tag.

:06:

Debraw,

I have been to that site several times and entered my info. All I get is we will contact you soon. Where is the info on the new equipment??? I must be missing something.

Thanks,

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:14:

MaresMan1:
Debraw,

I have been to that site several times and entered my info. All I get is we will contact you soon. Where is the info on the new equipment??? I must be missing something.

Thanks,

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:14:
stay tuned, they e-mail you with another bizzare "information card" I just got it this monday. I thought it was cool at first, but now it's just wierd. I love mares products but "the big event" ad campaign leaves alot to be desired. :06:

Kind of reminds me of the original Infiniti ads. For the longest time it wasn't even clear that it was for a car.

I looked at the Mares site and watched the two rather sinister “episodes”—am totally confused as to what a Ferrari, a Lotus, a Porche and strange medical procedures/experiments have anything to do with diving product(s).

I have always enjoyed Mares Product. But I have never seen them do a limited edition line. I would really like to know what the products are. Is there a website we can view the products?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom