How Many Dives Did You Do in 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only did 23...but in my defense I got a late start. I got certified mid-July. But in my short diving life I have already dived in 3 quarries, Ft. Lauderdale, Cozumel, and Belize. Already planned for 2008 is St. Thomas, St Kitts, Dominica, and maybe barbados...plus lots more quarry diving on the weekends! Doing my nitrox course next weekend, so there will be lots more diving in my future.

Already planned for 2008 is St. Thomas, St Kitts, Dominica, and maybe barbados...plus lots more quarry diving on the weekends! Doing my nitrox course next weekend, so there will be lots more diving in my future.

Your gonna love Dominica!! Check this link out.

destinationdominica.com

61, but will be doing alot more in 2008!!! :14:

251 dives ... and I missed spending 10 days underwater by about 2 hours ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

40+ for me in 2007. I hope to beat that by a good margin in 2008!

fyh

I can't wait to get certified.

I did 88 dives in 2007 but I wasn't able to dive for 3 months after sinus surgery, so I'm hoping to top that in 2008. I'd like to do well over 100 dives this year, and dive at least once a month over the winter, and once a week in summer. If I move someplace warmer as I want to, my goal will be a lot higher.

32 -- But they were all great dives! I'm going to need a plan for 2008, as my dive buddy (wife) is pregnant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom