How Many Dives Did You Do in 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

286. OMG, it was a fantastic diving year!!!

Mostly SoCal, by beach and boat.
Two great trips to Monterey!
One fantastic trip to Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands!!
One great weekend diving La Buffadora in Baja California, Mexico.
Reef Checking from Orange County to Ventura.
The best was sharing all the fun with great friends.
My spectacular dive buddy, Mo2vation, made 188 of these dives almost more fun than I could stand... more masks flooded in the hilarity than I can keep track of. And his gorgeous photography allows me to see more beauty than is immediately apparent on the dives.
Ross took me places on the OrionIII that were simply amazing, and always surprising fun.
My sweetly encouraging son and husband listened patiently to the stories and had Champagne chilled and waiting for the celebrations.

It was an incredibe year for which I am profoundly grateful.

~~~~
Claudette

78 dives in 2007 for a grand total of 51 hours, 11 minutes spent under water. Most of my diving involves trekking through the desert to find a puddle to fall into. :)

It was a great year of diving and adventure with some great friends/buddies. I don't expect anything less for 2008.

I got 47 in. I usually dive more but I had to make sacrifices. The dives were up and down the east coast from the Keys to Maine. Just thinking about it make me want to go again. My dry suit is in for repairs, I hope it don't take long.

98 dives last year, all cave. I was shooting for 100 but it just didn't work out.

Only 26, but I didn't start until October 26th. 2008 will be a better year :). Already have 12 dives planned for Jan. and 6 for Feb., with more to come, I'm sure!

Back
Top Bottom