Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I disagree....I happen to love tw........oh......twaddle.......never mind........

Yeah I was thinking that too, I edited my post while you were posting.

Seriously guys.. I dont have time for this.....IJS

:w-t-f:

:yeahbaby: :rofl3: :rofl3:

There has even been evidence lately of: absurdity, absurdness, bunk, carrying-on, claptrap, craziness, folly, foolery, horse feathers, impracticality, imprudence, inanity, indiscretion, insanity, insensibility, irrationality, irresponsibility, ludicrousness, lunacy, poppycock, preposterousness, rubbish, senselessness, silliness, stupidity, tommyrot, twaddle, unreasonableness, unwiseness, weakness, witlessness. I'm especially upset about the poppycock!

To stay on track with the vernacular, some corrections need to be made -
that would be bunkness, claptrappery, horse featherishness, imprudenceness, rubbishness, tommyrotness, twaddleness and finally - poppycockery.

Love the Santa hats!

To stay on track with the vernacular, some corrections need to be made -
that would be bunkness, claptrappery, horse featherishness, imprudenceness, rubbishness, tommyrotness, twaddleness and finally - poppycockery.

Love the Santa hats!

I hear some of those can come from renting wetsuits.

I hear some of those can come from renting wetsuits.

Yeah I read about some of the stuff you can catch from renting wetsuits :shocked:

Nasty stuff :popcorn:

Sad part is the automated note when you log in that you haven't added to any forums lately. If you haven't anything to add or anything intelligent why bother!..Too many adding their pointless thoughts, I assume just to see themselves "in print"...

Sad part is the automated note when you log in that you haven't added to any forums lately. If you haven't anything to add or anything intelligent why bother!..Too many adding their pointless thoughts, I assume just to see themselves "in print"...

:shocked2: No it cant be...:D

Back
Top Bottom