Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No problem. I'm only here for the people.

And its that selfless attitude that sets you apart from so many here on ScubaBoard!

There has even been evidence lately of: absurdity, absurdness, bunk, carrying-on, claptrap, craziness, folly, foolery, horse feathers, impracticality, imprudence, inanity, indiscretion, insanity, insensibility, irrationality, irresponsibility, ludicrousness, lunacy, poppycock, preposterousness, rubbish, senselessness, silliness, stupidity, tommyrot, twaddle, unreasonableness, unwiseness, weakness, witlessness. I'm especially upset about the poppycock!

There has even been evidence lately of: absurdity, absurdness, bunk, carrying-on, claptrap, craziness, folly, foolery, horse feathers, impracticality, imprudence, inanity, indiscretion, insanity, insensibility, irrationality, irresponsibility, ludicrousness, lunacy, poppycock, preposterousness, rubbish, senselessness, silliness, stupidity, tommyrot, twaddle, unreasonableness, unwiseness, weakness, witlessness. I'm especially upset about the poppycock!

Blame that on ScubaSteve......he brought that back from his Tail-land trip.

It's the madness and mayhem that get to me.

Too much twaddle too. I hate twaddle. Although I do like the sound of the word. Twaddle twaddle twaddle.

What a bunch of horse hockey, IJS.

Back
Top Bottom