Scubaboard User title

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue steal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just went from a scubaboard user title of senior member to scubaboard enthusiast.
Looking at the general forum usage page it says the title goes from senior member 500-999 posts to scubaboard veteran from 1000-4999 posts.
So is SB enthusiast a new title between senior and veteran or am I being thrown back below junior status?:confused:
Thanks to the MOD's

I just went from a scubaboard user title of senior member to scubaboard enthusiast.
Looking at the general forum usage page it says the title goes from senior member 500-999 posts to scubaboard veteran from 1000-4999 posts.
So is SB enthusiast a new title between senior and veteran or am I being thrown back below junior status?:confused:
Thanks to the MOD's

There were some changes made a while back to the titles and levels they occur at. I'll dig around a bit and see if I can find the post that detailed it. Most likely the changes were announced in the post, but the general description page never got updated to reflect the changes, thus the discrepancy.

Thanks to the MOD's

You could always become a supporter and make up your own title. :wink:

Thanks Steve. I kept finding every other thread about it but that one!

Back
Top Bottom