Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How does one become a "Supreme Natterer"?

And why isn't there titles for those above 5,000 posts?

10k posts = Opinionated

20k posts = Wants a life

30k posts = Needs a life :admin:

Jax - Not sure if I should thank ya or be mad at ya for pointing me to this thread, to as you say ....perhaps to participate in some tomfoolery and balderdash. :shakehead:

Yes, I need a life aside from diving and posting on SB.

I very much remember when I first started visiting and joined a forum (computer modding) I did think that post count meant that this persons comments or posts carried more weight and that they must know what they are talking aboot.

People new to forums may easily think the same thing, It is why I do not show my post count now.

... you really, really, need to keep the "Supreme Natterer" title

I can assure you, DB, my posts carry zero weight and I NEVER know what I'm talking about, never!!

:shocked2: You think Sam and Chip need a life?!?!

J/k :wink:

Supreme Natterer=25,000 posts (I think)
Hi, Em. I know Chip has a life but I clearly do not. :idk:

Yes, Supreme Natterer does equal 25K posts.

Dunno cause apparently I do not have one, so you'll have to ask someone who has one. :wink:

Aww, Sam, I was just making a funny . . . :(

It was more like your compatriots in the 'over 30' group. . . . Mostly, I like :stirpot:, and was successful! :D

Dunno cause apparently I do not have one, so you'll have to ask someone who has one. :wink:

You have a new drysuit and a bunch of other dive gear. You don't have enough money left over to have a life. :wink:

. . . and she's a den mother, I heard . . . can't have a life with that!

You're hanging around Sam too much, Jax! You're getting more and more like her every day!

:D THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

:worship:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom