Allentown Newspaper article on Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This kind of crap is why I get most of my news from the BBC,. At least they still understand what journalism is. It rubs me the wrong way that this ass clown for a author makes it sound like I was safer deployed overseas than diving at DS. What REALLY gets the kittens tearing at my sack is that this fool implies there should be more government regulation in the sport of scuba diving. This oxygen thief seriously needs to go apologize to every damn tree he sees. It's bogus fear mongering bull**** like this by douchecanoes like that author "just looking to sell a few more copies" that ruin things for everyone else.

Then in again I have a pretty low threshold for stupid people, so maybe I am a little jaded.

ETA; I was pretty satisfied with the safety measures taken by Dutch Springs when I went there. While annoying at times the really do try their best.

This oxygen thief seriously needs to go apologize to every damn tree he sees.

Look, I agree with the gist of your post...but trees eat CO2 and :censored: oxygen. Plants are likely the only form of life that derives any benefit from this guy's continued existence.

If it bleeds it leads. I think you have worse odds as a pedestrian than diving at Dutch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom