Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

True. But from what I can tell, all of his thanks were genuine while many on SB have high "Thank You" totals that are a result of people just clowning around.
You are right, every single one of Docc's posts are informative and give great information. I'm 100% positive that all of this thanks are legit!

Exactly. No tomfoolery or flip flops in my posts.

Right on!

Some people make a mockery of the whole "Thanks" button but that doesn't apply to you or your posts. It's good to know there are still a few people who rise above such nonsense.

Right on!

Some people make a mockery of the whole "Thanks" button but that doesn't apply to you or your posts. It's good to know there are still a few people who rise above such nonsense.

I'll continue to carry the torch for serious posting.

Right on!

I should send this guy a Christmas card....IJS.....

I'll continue to carry the torch for serious posting.

Thank you Docc. I for one am appalled at the blatant misuse of the thanks button, it's good to know someone has the moral fortitude to uphold the sanctity of the thanks button and all the good it represents.

Thank you Docc. I for one am appalled at the blatant misuse of the thanks button, it's good to know someone has to moral fortitude to uphold the sanctity of the thanks button and all the good it represents.

No problem. I'm only here for the people.

And the "thanks" button is over there---------------------------------------------->>

Thank you Docc. I for one am appalled at the blatant misuse of the thanks button, it's good to know someone has to moral fortitude to uphold the sanctity of the thanks button and all the good it represents.

I agree 100%. It's amazing the tomfoolery that goes on around here. It's a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom