Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the only change is truly Guru getting ousted for veteran, then it's a non issue (and pre-morning coffee brain fart on my part.)

Read more...type less.

:landmine:

I love this place for entertainment value. If I want to talk real diving I go to TDS.

and read classified ads?

Ever visited us in Heidi and Lionfish thread? The expression: unintended consequences comes to mind! Watch what you wish for. :D

Ya, I was meaning for it to be a more "total package" type of thing. No one thing would get you "gold starred" by the moderators but if you consistenly made thoughtful and useful posts, minimized the flaming (unless truley warranted), and you had a lot of people thanking you because your posts were helpful, then you probably ought to get some recognition.

Just thinking out loud.

HM

Does this mean that :eek:nespeed: does not know everything then??? I thought that he knew everything because of his post count. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom