Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'll just post here so I can check how many posts I have so I know how knowledgeable I am at this stuff.

Holy :turd:.....I am surrounded by green in the "Who's Viewing"....I bees in trubble.

Holy :turd:.....I am surrounded by green in the "Who's Viewing"....I bees in trubble.
Say something that violates TOS, we want to have a contest to see who can hit the "Ban" button first.

:hmmm:

Just plant the evidence after.....but if you want to win, just let me know and I will let you know to "be ready"

but if you consistenly made thoughtful and useful posts, minimized the flaming (unless truley warranted), and you had a lot of people thanking you because your posts were helpful, then you probably ought to get some recognition.

Just thinking out loud.

HM

Along those lines, if anyone deserves any special recognition here on ScubaBoard it should be Docc!

The guy has just under 5,000 posts but has been "Thanked" an amazing 24,200 + times. Perhaps a name change is in order. Maybe instead of Docc it could be "Solomon" because of all his wisdom. Or maybe "Docc Solomon".

Along those lines, if anyone deserves any special recognition here on ScubaBoard it should be Docc!

The guy has just under 5,000 posts but has been "Thanked" an amazing 24,200 + times. Perhaps a name change is in order. Maybe instead of Docc it could be "Solomon" because of all his wisdom. Or maybe "Docc Solomon".

While his 4.9 thanks/ post ratio is impressive, I believe my 6.5 has his beat!

you.. you... you...... you
post_thanks1.gif
wh*re, you!

True. But from what I can tell, all of his thanks were genuine while many on SB have high "Thank You" totals that are a result of people just clowning around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom