Ft. Myers Beach New Year's Eve Day!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The other problem with many of the photos was that the photographers were as drunk as the subjects so a lot of really awesome photos (or at least we thought so at the time) got deleted once all sobered up!
There is a nice one tho, of a particular person who looked really good in a sombrero...

We dont need no stinkin photos of people in sombreros :wink:

No worries, the hats won't be mentioned, the picture will provide visual entertainment enough.

We're still hosting so this may be a bit premature, but I'll say it anyway. This has been the absolute best New Years celebration that my wife and I have had since we've been married. IMHO its the best I've had as an adult and I owe it all to the great people we've met on ScubaBoard who have become such good, trusted friends over this past year. Those we weren't able to make it down were missed, but that doesn't mean we didn't talk about you! We topped our weekend out today by hopping on Brians (novafury) boat for a late afternoon/sunset cruise that was blessed with a little surprise dolphin watching.

As we look forward into 2005 I foresee many more fantastic dives, gatherings, and (my personal favorite) meeting more people!

:10: We love ya 2 man!!!! But I'm still gonna post those pictures when I get back home :eyebrow:

We've had and are having a blast. This too has been the BEST New year bash ever!! Sorry to those who couldn't make it down...(and yes, we did really talk about ya'll :10: ) A giant thanks to the Bulla's for hosting such an awesome event. They actually housed 8 extra people and a dog without ever missing a beat. The boat ride today on Novafurys boat was the perfect ending to a wondrful day. Can't wait todoit again next year.

CBulla:
No worries, the hats won't be mentioned, the picture will provide visual entertainment enough.

We're still hosting so this may be a bit premature, but I'll say it anyway. This has been the absolute best New Years celebration that my wife and I have had since we've been married. IMHO its the best I've had as an adult and I owe it all to the great people we've met on ScubaBoard who have become such good, trusted friends over this past year. Those we weren't able to make it down were missed, but that doesn't mean we didn't talk about you! We topped our weekend out today by hopping on Brians (novafury) boat for a late afternoon/sunset cruise that was blessed with a little surprise dolphin watching.

As we look forward into 2005 I foresee many more fantastic dives, gatherings, and (my personal favorite) meeting more people!

I will second that, this has to be the Best New Years to date. Thanks to everyone and Colin and Kris for bringing everone who attended together.

As for the Sunset Cruise, Your all more than welcome, not only was it the first Boat ride for the year for any of us but the Maiden Voyage of "SharkBaite" (insert Vickie's saying) LOL anytime you want to go again let me know and I will be more than happy to go.

To those of you that missed out, this will be a weekend to remember. I know it will be in my heart for ever, Good friends on a good weekend and a godson on my B-Day,, well now Our B-Day. Welcome Ian...

Many, many thanks to each of you for an unforgettable weekend and start of a new year.
Colin and Kris are the most gracious, easygoing hosts in the world....thanks so much for letting me crash all weekend! Hope all is well with Ian and Kris is doing well!

Brian, thanks so much for taking us out on the Shark Baite....it doesn't get more perfect than that!

Agreed. I think this has been the best New Years for me also. It wasn't just one day, or a defining moment, it was the whole weekend rolled into hanging with some really fine people, seeing georgous sunsets, the dolphins, the boat ride, Jimmy Buffet and Toby Keith at who knows what hours, cool hats, good friends, food, dancing, and music. Then Kris goes and adds the icing to the cake! Congrats Kris!

Mmmm, it was enjoyable.....

had a great time, thanks for hosting and of course the rest of you for making it a fun time! Looks like we need others to host from our collection - if there were diving in my area i would say that i would welcome y'all, but there isnt much to see around here unless you are on the way through to the springs, want to dive at epcot or just hit the theme parks in general, then you're on. :wink:

It was good to see everyone, but I'm glad I was underwater at midnight. We even found a few shark teeth.

The weekend was great with great friends. We all had a great time of Brian's boat "Shark Baite"

Whoo HA HA!!

The best part of the weekend was the birth of baby Ian. There are no better parents that deserve just a wonderful family. Colin and Kris, ya'll are awesome. It has been great being ya'lls friends. I can now tell this new year will bring a lot of better things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom