Ft. Myers Beach New Year's Eve Day!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even though it looks like my sinuses might not be clear enough to dive i shall be there (the sinuses nixed the cave diving idea), not sure what to bring, probably the usual, sodas all round, what is our head count looking like? I shall be looking for a berth at the Bulla Marina, or course due to the day i guessed for Kris/Ian-to-be, i would prefer not a birth over this weekend! :wink:

Am out the door in a couple minutes...got leftover sweets from Christmas, some soda, chips...well, that tohold us over till the party...
Oh, Colin, I am bringing some big ole tortilla shells...soft...can you say TACOS for tonight???:D

It looks like some folks arent able to make it who were down to bring stuff, so what else is needed? I wont be in tonight much, so i'll either check in the morning or phone as i am coming down - then pick up at publix on the way through whatever i can find/bring that isnt already accounted for. It sounds like most will already be in the area tonight so y'all can work out what you still need when i call :wink:

As some of you have heard, I've been dealing with some wild stuff at work this week (got picketers outside our door as I type). However, it seems I may just be able to bust out of this joint after all....I will be sticking close to home tomorrow am, but if things go well here, I may head over after @ 10 or 11 am. Can ya'll keep your ears tuned into your cell phones so I can find ya? And Jenny, weren't you sending me directions, darn it? :)
If I make it, obviously it will be after lunch, so I'm happy to provide the bubbly for the evening festivities.....
If things go screwy here (well, any worse than the week has already proven, anyway), everyone have loads of fun and several drinks for me, as I will most certainly need them by then!!!

I don't think I'll be able to make it. I've been fighting with the flu all week, and don't think tomorrow will be much better. U guys have fun.

Happy New Year to all. We all here at the Bulla's house are having a great time. Last night was great. There were some great photographes taken. You want believe what conchers will do!!!! :cheers:

murphdivers286:
Happy New Year to all. We all here at the Bulla's house are having a great time. Last night was great. There were some great photographes taken. You want believe what conchers will do!!!! :cheers:

I hope all the good pictures get posted in the gallery....
:11:

Scuba_Dad:
I hope all the good pictures get posted in the gallery....
:11:
Some might be a little beyond PG-13, but not many. :wink:

simbrooks:
Some might be a little beyond PG-13, but not many. :wink:

Then... they'll just have to email them to our personal email accounts... :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom