Ft. Myers Beach New Year's Eve Day!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whats the tally so far???? who is on the list and bringing what? or who?? Kris????

WHAT???? We have to bring something? I thought we were free loading!!:wink:

Bri or Jenny - if yawl wouldn't mind gettin a list going, that would be cool. Some short bus tech at Comcast screwed something up and left yesterday leaving Kris and I stranded for the weekend with no 'net. We'll be out till Monday I suppose.. I'm hijacking my grams connection for a bit since I had to update a website and thought to drop on here :)

Why yes, of course Colin, that is why you are over there....uh huh, to fix the computer...not get your daily SB fix!

First post has been updated to reflect attendees and who is bringing what.

Well, my website updates are done (www.fortmyersfitness.com check the fat challenge link :wink:) and X is getting restless so my time is nearly done for a while.

Since this is a BBQ we're going to need some BBQ stuff. Burgers, chips, beans or tater salad, etc... When you see the size of the pavilian and tables, you'll see why we say there isn't a problem with doing what we want. :)

I'm not seeing that Jen.....

4 of us are comming, Im bringing a bunch of chicken quarters and breasts (don't even go there guys) and tons of Barbq sauce.

You mean I'm supposed to come up with something edible AGAIN? Golly, isn't once a year enough?? Hmmm, I imagine I can come up with a bunch of those side dishes from Publix.....baked beans, potato salad, etc. And, of course, the champagne for the evening festivities (as well as sparkling cider for those expecting and those underage).
I am still tentative till I talk to my Dad tomorrow.

I will be there but the family will not. They are already at the in-laws. Also, since we lost some posts, I will be bringing some sausages.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom