Florida Springs Trip 02/18/05 - 02/21/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck:
any body else getting excited about this trip? should i bring the chips, cards, and poker tiara (used to dazzle my opponents so they can't concentrate & i can rake it in)? are we ever going out to eat anywhere that will require makeup? (mel or kristi, you field this one. i don't want to know their opinions.) anything else?

I'm getting excited :bounce: !!!!

I think you should definitely bring the cards and chips. You all need to teach me how to play poker. Also I'll bring a CD player and some CDs. I plan on entertaining you folks driving down with me to Florida. Please be warned that I'm making an old school 80s mix CD, and I LOVE to sing along while I'm driving!!! You are certainly welcome to bring your own CDs. I just bought Seether's Disclaimer CD so I'll be playing lots of that one.

Marci, I think we'll be eating meals at the cottage the entire weekend. As for makeup I don't plan on wearing any. Yes I know, it may be scary to some folks but I'm on vacation!

suthnbelle:
I'm getting excited :bounce: !!!!

I think you should definitely bring the cards and chips. You all need to teach me how to play poker. Also I'll bring a CD player and some CDs. I plan on entertaining you folks driving down with me to Florida. Please be warned that I'm making an old school 80s mix CD, and I LOVE to sing along while I'm driving!!! You are certainly welcome to bring your own CDs. I just bought Seether's Disclaimer CD so I'll be playing lots of that one.

Marci, I think we'll be eating meals at the cottage the entire weekend. As for makeup I don't plan on wearing any. Yes I know, it may be scary to some folks but I'm on vacation!

No make-up for me either. I rarely wear it when diving....the fish really can't tell with water in their eye's can they?

I know the menu planner/shopper has chips on the menu, but I think it's just basics.

I am bringing Beer bread (white and wheat) and bacon dip and garlic dip for muchies.

Brownies, lemon bars , and apple cake with caramel sauce for a sugar fix. maybe some pumpkin muffins too.

Hmmmmm games??? I have balderdash, that's about it. Oh yeah and twister....anybody up for that???

naked twister....I'm in :D

kristi hager:
Are you gonna be the ONLY naked one??? :11: I for one will be totally clothed!

Geez Dale! What are ya trying to do? Get this thread closed?

oiled wetsuit twister? nobody's diving dry, are they? and i wasn't talking about *diving* in makeup, i just wanted to know if we'd be going anywhere that i might care how i looked. you know, out in 'PUB-lick' (my ron white imitation).
hey, y'all know these definitions?
nude - arty
naked - without clothing
nekkid - without clothing with intention

and kristi, those foods are evil. evil!

EVIL???? You mean MOI??? Bwhahahahahah

OK, if those are the definitions, I'll be nude as opposed to naked or nekkid when playing twister. I fancy myself the artsy type.

Plus I look like the poochy belly women in old "artsy" portraits.

So it looks like me, Marci and Kristi are the only women divers on the trip. How many dives a day are you two wanting to get in? Personally, I want to do as many as this horrible cold will let me. I'm trying to get lots of rest before Friday, but it just doesn't seem to be happening.

Also, does anyone other than Ken have an UW camera?

i want to dive until i have forgotten i can breathe out of my nose.
i want to dive until it takes awhile for my 'landlegs' to come back.
i want to dive until most of the suckiness is gone.

gosh, this sounds like it needs john philips sousa in the background, huh? and an american flag.

funny, two boards i'm on are talking about twister at the same time. with the same intent... and no, i didn't bring it up either time!

now you feel better, mel! tell that cold 'stop!' and i don't have an uw housing for my camera, though they do make them & i'd guess i'll be asking santa next year...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom