Florida Springs Trip 02/18/05 - 02/21/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only one I have here is a film camera but I'd be happy to bring it along if someone wants to play with it. My digital stays at the beach where it's more likely not to be forgotten :wink:

I have a cheap-o sealife UW film cam. It does ok. I have a strobe and a wide angle lens and macro lens for it. If you are right up on something it takes a pretty good picture.

Matt

Three women diving with NO makeup for the weekend!!! How lucky can we guys get!?!

Aren't yall afraid that Simon's GF will bring makeup???

hehehehehe :D
suthnbelle:
So it looks like me, Marci and Kristi are the only women divers on the trip. How many dives a day are you two wanting to get in? Personally, I want to do as many as this horrible cold will let me. I'm trying to get lots of rest before Friday, but it just doesn't seem to be happening.

Also, does anyone other than Ken have an UW camera?

Only two more days and we hit the road!!!!! Anyone else excited? I just bought my Jets today and can't wait to try them out. Hopefully they don't kick my butt since I'm not accustomed to them.

Just had a question from another viewer - where is the BBQ taking place, at the cottage or pavilion type areas down by the main or devils springs? I take it you are all night diving?

Just caught this thread. there will be a bunch of us down there from Charlotte this weekend. We are leaving in the morning but probably won't hit Devils Den until early Saturday Afternoon. If anybody is around then give us a wave.

Well looks like my weekend opened up a bit, i should be able to dive saturday and sunday several times both at Ginnie and Peacock. I would still aim to stay saturday night, but might push friday as well to take away some of the driving hassle :wink: Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Sorry i couldnt come and dive with you guys, although my weekend opened up to allow me to dive, my sinuses decided to close up on catching a cold. I left a message on Mel's phone, so hopefully you knew i wasnt coming in the end, sorry about that, will try harder next time and soon we shall be out of cold (ie catching not temp) season here. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom