Feature Update: Weather On Homepage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright, weather now appears at the top of the FORUMHOME template for each style but only if you have set it up before hand. This way people who don't want to see it on the homepage will have absolutely no indication that the feature even exists. Any other suggestions or feedback?

Now if you make it show up in the SAME PLACE within the UserCp, I will REALLY, REALLY love it! :D

Tech Admin:
Alright, weather now appears at the top of the FORUMHOME template for each style but only if you have set it up before hand. This way people who don't want to see it on the homepage will have absolutely no indication that the feature even exists. Any other suggestions or feedback?

I'm so new I don't know what a FORUMHOME template is, and what "each style" means, and how I should "set it up before hand".

Help, Please? :banghead:

And WHERE can I go for a tutorial on learning to use this awesome site, which would help me not ask such basic questions?

Forum Home refers to the homepage or www.scubaboard.com and each style means each of our templates (by default every account uses "SB Custom Theme Weather" but you can change to a style with less elements if you like).

For more information try the FAQ

Look down at the bottom left of the page. There is a pull down menu which allows you to change the theme.

Wonderful Job...We appreicate your time and energy with the less techie types :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom