Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I second that motion! My Trooper doesn't want to chug its way all the way down to SE Florida for only 2 dives....I am paying good gas money, so let's milk that weekend for all the dives we can folks!!! (okay, just realizing I have had one too many coffees today...plz excuse the pep rally tone).

Well, I am planning on doing the Reef ID class also. And if we start diving Friday night and dive thro Sunday, we can get a half dozen dives in! Sounds like a party to me!
Oh, and Simon, I would be verrryyy caarrreeeffulll what you say about having ladies on boat with you....:D

Scuba_Jenny:
Well, I am planning on doing the Reef ID class also. And if we start diving Friday night and dive thro Sunday, we can get a half dozen dives in! Sounds like a party to me!
Oh, and Simon, I would be verrryyy caarrreeeffulll what you say about having ladies on boat with you....:D

Yes, he has been warned Jenny...I am his ride back that weekend, so he knows he better behave (or else start working out that thumb to catch a ride home)! :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Again, really not trying to continue the threadjacking here, BUT as you mentioned it, friday, saturday and sunday nights as well as all day monday are free to dive when the Reef ID thing is not on - but i am also looking for those who arent doing it or would like to do something on saturday morning whilst you girls are out, on whatever opp you choose to go on.

OrlandoRogue:
Yes, he has been warned Jenny...I am his ride back that weekend, so he knows he better behave (or else start working out that thumb to catch a ride home)! :wink:
Excuse me, i have a fine set of legs i can flash to catch a ride, no need to thumb a lift! :wink: However i can guess who will be actually driving the car though!

OrlandoRogue:
This beginning to sound as if it should be titled "The Stepford Men." Chilling thought!

SmokeAire:
This beginning to sound as if it should be titled "The Stepford Men." Chilling thought!

Chuck, the only "chilling thought" in this thread is Simon flashing his legs at drivers in SE Florida. Should they be warned???

OrlandoRogue:
Chuck, the only "chilling thought" in this thread is Simon flashing his legs at drivers in SE Florida. Should they be warned???
Simon flashing anything but a smile is a very chilling thought.....now to purge that thought out of my mind....ughhhh!

OK Ladies
Here is part of the email I received from Kathy who is setting the dive up..
My contact information is Kathy at mcrews2@bellsouth.net or my cell is 386-295-1424. The information I need is their phone, e-mail address, certification and experience level. However you want to post this on the board is up to you but please put the word out on the board that... the Chick dive, working in cooperation with both Parrot Island and South Florida diving, has changed from Parrot Island to South Florida Diving. Everything else is the same... 1st dive Aqua Zoo (depth 70) then shallower reef... 8:30 show 9:00 go, womens dive. They may call SFD to reserve their spot at 954-783-2299 but they also need to let me know as well.
Kathy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom