Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does that mean there is going to be a female captain then and ZERO men onboard?? I bet you a steak that there will be a man in the wheelhouse which shoots holes in all the 'banter.'

Orlando Eric:
I bet you a steak that there will be a man in the wheelhouse... '

And me without my Captains license...Doh.

Orlando Eric:
Does that mean there is going to be a female captain then and ZERO men onboard?? I bet you a steak that there will be a man in the wheelhouse which shoots holes in all the 'banter.'
Are you betting every woman on the trip that the Licensed Captain of the Vessel (the boat driver) will NOT be female? Will you leave your credit card at the restaurant cashier before the meal if you lose, or will you just pass out supermarket steaks?

All Chick Divers!
PLEASE PM ME. WE no longer are gonna use Parrot Island Scuba. I don't have the info with me, but please PM me so I can give you the info when I get home.

Okay, sending PM...just tell me it is not cancelled! I was day-dreaming about a male-free dive....:)

Could a guy go in drag, it works for drink special here in tallahassee. I could even wear a zeagle zena bcd

OrlandoRogue:
Okay, sending PM...just tell me it is not cancelled! I was day-dreaming about a male-free dive....:)
Am i that bad to dive with????

BTW, just to take a tangent, Becky and i will probably be down for the weekend and will be looking for shore diving the rest of the time. I know there is the REEF ID thing going on, but hopefully other opportunities will come up too - off to start a "Men Only" dive - grrr while you chicks are out, we need to do something that morning while we wait out the time :wink: (Might not invite Orlando Eric though, i can see your boat grabbing and keelhauling him).

Caver95:
Could a guy go in drag, it works for drink special here in tallahassee. I could even wear a zeagle zena bcd

Lol! That would be a sight. We may be willing to accept you, but you have to submit your picture (all decked out in your chick dive attire, of course) before we can make the final decision... You have to promise to color-coordinate all of your gear in pink, though! Are you sure you're small-chested enough to fit into the Zena? :wink:

nah, it's not personal, simon man

women like to do this sort of thing (hang out with each other) and not have to
deal with guys, girl's night out sort of thing

how else are they gonna talk about us behind our backs? :eyebrow:

H2Andy:
nah, it's not personal, simon man

women like to do this sort of thing (hang out with each other) and not have to
deal with guys, girl's night out sort of thing

how else are they gonna talk about us behind our backs? :eyebrow:
I fully understand the reasoning, sometimes i dont want girls on the dive boat either - no hold on, who am i kidding? :wink:

Even so, we need to organise some more stuff for that weekend as it sounds like a lot of people are going to be down there, not all of them chicks, not all on this dive - will start a new thread some time soon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom