Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy:
Rumor has it some guys tried to pose as girls in and dress in drag, but they didn't get to go.

Damn, That was my plan if you said chicks only. :wink:

Wendy:
The is actually the e-divers chick dive. (www.edivers.org). It is kinda a traidition, and no, no men allowed. Rumor has it some guys tried to pose as girls in and dress in drag, but they didn't get to go.

well... a friend of mine... H2Andrea... she is planning
on attending.. has an odd skin condition that looks like
a goatee, but please don't mention this to her... she's
very sensitive about it...

need some clarity here, whn I first read this thread I thought you were planning to dive in some sort of theme park or something... (hehehehe, I really didnt know) Is this a wreck dive, whats the location? I think there should be a disclosure, the guys can come to carry the geqar, but they aren't allowed on the boat :D

hook me up with the 411

This sounds great! I am in as well, but I'm not sure where or what the Aqua Zoo is, so I just need the details. I will definitely put it in my schedule, though-yippee!!

baitedstorm:
the guys can come to carry the geqar, but they aren't allowed on the boat :D
I don't have a beef with that, as long as we don't have to clean it, and you "chicks" pack our gear for our "guys" dive, which will be in Grand Cayman, March of 2005. The only woman allowed will be H2Andrea, who along with Grier and I will be doing "her" IDC. She will have to shave though, and must ensure her thong is DIR :D

:rofl:

The Aqua Zoo is located at the Sea Emperor in Deerfield Beach.

Padipro:
I believe the Aqua Zoo is also known as the Sea Emperor . There may be some folks that know it by the other name and would be interested in going if they realized it was this fantastic site.

Click on the link to see a few pictures of the wreck and marine life.

The Emperor is a good dive, but it's better if you do the entire 3 wreck tour.

Drop on the Emperor, swim the rockpile to the United Carribean, then take the big step and run a compass course (allowing for current "windage" of course) across the reef to the Nola Express. Shoot a buoy at the Nola and have the boat come fetch you.

Good bottom all the way with the possible exception of about 100' of sand just east of the UC, with the reef top relatively unvisited and normally holding bugs and other nice groceries.

FT

Thanks for the details, I am sold. I'll call and sign-up tomorrow.

Count me in too, Trish! Sorry it's taken so long for me to get oof my rear end & chime in!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom