Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OOOOH!!! This sounds like fun, and it's not too far of a drive for me! I'll have to give them a call later today to see if there's still room.

Okay, I have called and booked a place-I am sooo excited. Whohoo!

"Drop on the Emperor, swim the rockpile to the United Carribean, then take the big step and run a compass course (allowing for current "windage" of course) across the reef to the Nola Express. Shoot a buoy at the Nola and have the boat come fetch you."

:lol2: :biggrimja :lol3: :laughing:

THIS IS A CHICK DIVE!.. You got to be kidding me!?! They won't be able to stop and ask for directions.. and FORGET it if they have to line up a map with compass bearings! "Does the pointy thing go up or down?"

So since there is NO MEN allowed who is going to CAPTAIN the boat?!?

This reminds me of the upcoming movie "Open Water"

PS- "Azimuth" is not a spice you put in pumpkin pies!..

PSS- Gessh a chick only dive... who'd wanna go.. all that whining and gear color matching. Serving finger sandwiches and exotic chesses.

Okay, ladies, who wants to take the first shot at OrlandoEric?

Done! Signed over my first-born to Jerry!

As to Orlando Eric- I think he just shot himself in the foot. We'll just shove him out in the cold to bleed to death... :wink:

Sheeshhh... .Orlando Eric is either trolling, trying to start something, or is still single, and who would be surprised?

Orlando Eric:
"Drop on the Emperor, swim the rockpile to the United Carribean, then take the big step and run a compass course (allowing for current "windage" of course) across the reef to the Nola Express. Shoot a buoy at the Nola and have the boat come fetch you."

:lol2: :biggrimja :lol3: :laughing:

THIS IS A CHICK DIVE!.. You got to be kidding me!?! They won't be able to stop and ask for directions.. and FORGET it if they have to line up a map with compass bearings! "Does the pointy thing go up or down?"

So since there is NO MEN allowed who is going to CAPTAIN the boat?!?

This reminds me of the upcoming movie "Open Water"

PS- "Azimuth" is not a spice you put in pumpkin pies!..

PSS- Gessh a chick only dive... who'd wanna go.. all that whining and gear color matching. Serving finger sandwiches and exotic chesses.

Oh I forgot that to be a boat captain you needed to be a man!

Gosh Eric what century were you born in?

dive4funOften:
Oh I forgot that to be a boat captain you needed to be a man!

Gosh Eric what century were you born in?
The Admiral who commands all of the Captains and Masters on NOAA vessels is a woman. She used to be a Captain.

I would love to go on Sept. 4th. I work for a cruise co. and am waiting to see if I can get on a ship for that week, if I don't, would love to go.

Trish The Fish:
A bunch of us GIRLS are diving AQUA ZOO on September 4, Labor Day weekend with Parrot Island Scuba. Call them at 800-851-9106 to sign up.

It's going to be great.... diving the AQUA ZOO. If you have never dived the Aqua Zoo, there are very friendly stingrays, a goliath grouper or two, moray eels, and lots of fish. This is a Ladies Only dive. Men are welcome to serve the ladies drinks upon their return.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom