Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to clarify.... I believe that the Aqua Zoo location and Sea Emporer location are the same! It is my understanding that the Sea Emporer is a (not too deep) wreck where many sea critters like to hang out nearby.

Ok, so with all my "muck ups"; it seems like now everything is going ok from all parties (e-divers & scubaboard alike). I've learned a lot from my poor attempt at getting chick divers together. I'm sure I will do it better next time around. And I'm grateful for the dive moderators for all their hard work.

I TRULY look forward to this dive. (praying to the work goddess). I also look forward to meeting my "sea sisters".

Trish The Fish:
A bunch of us GIRLS are diving AQUA ZOO on September 4, Labor Day weekend with Parrot Island Scuba. Call them at 800-851-xxxx to sign up.

It's going to be great.... diving the AQUA ZOO. If you have never dived the Aqua Zoo, there are very friendly stingrays, a goliath grouper or two, moray eels, and lots of fish. This is a Ladies Only dive. Men are welcome to serve the ladies drinks upon their return.

Trish The Fish:
Just to clarify.... I believe that the Aqua Zoo location and Sea Emporer location are the same! It is my understanding that the Sea Emporer is a (not too deep) wreck where many sea critters like to hang out nearby.

Ok, so with all my "muck ups"; it seems like now everything is going ok from all parties (e-divers & scubaboard alike). I've learned a lot from my poor attempt at getting chick divers together. I'm sure I will do it better next time around.
See this is what happens when you have women trying to organise other women - sheer chaos and confusion :wink: I will admit that sometimes herding others around can be a lot of hassle, but at least you get wet in the end.

PS. I hope you have a great dive that morning, i will be sorry to miss it (not being a chick), but sure i can dive that wreck at some point.

It's surprising to see sexism being so blatantly practiced in the 21st century. I might expect to find it in third world countries or some Islamic nations where equality has remained relatively unchanged for a few thousand years.... but not from educated, middle class Americans who should already understand the complexities and emotional harm such elitist behavior inflicts upon its recipients. Did we neglect to consult our conscience? "No men allowed"? I suppose I'll just go hang out with the rest of my family at the monkey cage.

John (man)

Jealousy rears its head:D

hey ice, it was all in fun, take it easy! I'm so jealous of you gals that are going, if I had the money I would fly over in a heart beat and dive with you. Hope you have a good dive.

Oh Simon you might need to practice thumbing it instead of flashing your legs, we might need some sunglasses :crafty: .

Scuba_Jenny:
Jealousy rears its head:D

Nope, you all just hurt this MANS feelings! :sad:

icyman, i say we act grown up about this

we don't need to play with icky girls anyway... they have cooties

H2Andy:
icyman, i say we act grown up about this

we don't need to play with icky girls anyway... they have cooties

Good point, now I am going to watch cartoons and have a beer.

Isn't democracy great? Freedom of speech!! Any more of you guys wish to join me in Grand Cayman April 05? We can certainly have a wonderful guys trip there. :wink:

icyman:
Nope, you all just hurt this MANS feelings! :sad:

Wow a sensitive man. I didn't know HE made them anymore:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom