Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update....

So far there are 17 of us including a couple maybes. This is looking to be a fun trip! Can't wait to go. Angie you coming?

Hey Yall
We are goin out with ParrotIslandScuba
Here are the latest details. Kbeck, so glad you can come!!!

The CHICK dive is the morning of Saturday 9/4 of Labor Day weekend. Show time 8:30am and the boat leaves at 9:00 am. E-mail Kathy at mcrews2@bellsouth.net with your name, contact number, and certification level to reserve your spot then call Parrot Island Scuba at 954-942-7333 to lock it in. Organizer - Kathy <> mcrews2@bellsouth.net <>

Ok, so I'll keep my peepers open for other dives posted for this particular weekend. Jenny mentioned the reef id dive to me and off-the-cuff, I said, "No, not planning on it." Hmmm... I should keep an open mind!

to: Dive-for-carrots-manly-diver:
I see you might dive Friday? Is that AM or PM? boat or beach?
Can you tolerate an "air hog"? wimpy chick diver?
Any other chick divers with you?
TTF

simbrooks:
Again, really not trying to continue the threadjacking here, BUT as you mentioned it, friday, saturday and sunday nights as well as all day monday are free to dive when the Reef ID thing is not on - but i am also looking for those who arent doing it or would like to do something on saturday morning whilst you girls are out, on whatever opp you choose to go on.

Trish, I so wish you would quit being so hard on yourself. Relax, and enjoy yourself. You ain't as bad as you think you are! Smile, this is susposed to be fun!
My plans are to do the chick dive in the morning, then hustle my bustle over for the reef ID class in the afternoon. Party (we are having a party right??) at the motel, and dive with the ID class on Sunday...

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Yall
We are goin out with ParrotIslandScuba
Here are the latest details. Kbeck, so glad you can come!!!

The CHICK dive is the morning of Saturday 9/4 of Labor Day weekend. Show time 8:30am and the boat leaves at 9:00 am. E-mail Kathy at mcrews2@bellsouth.net with your name, contact number, and certification level to reserve your spot then call Parrot Island Scuba at 954-942-7333 to lock it in. Organizer - Kathy <> mcrews2@bellsouth.net <>
who is and where is ParrotIslandScuba
thanks
Bridget

Trish The Fish:
to: Dive-for-carrots-manly-diver:
I see you might dive Friday? Is that AM or PM? boat or beach?
Can you tolerate an "air hog"? wimpy chick diver?
Any other chick divers with you?
TTF
Trish, i am hoping to tag along with the friday AM shore dive with the REEF ID class, but not actually do the class (have to confirm that tag along thing) as i am not diving sunday morning. Then Becky (OrlandoRogue) and myself are doing as many shore dives as possible friday night, saturday PM & night, sunday PM & night and monday AM & PM before heading back to Orlando. Dont know how many others are free during those times to dive, but you are welcome to come along.

who is and where is ParrotIslandScuba
thanks
Bridget
Parrot Island Scuba is in Ft. Lauderdale, if you are interested, you need to email Kathy.

Trish, i am hoping to tag along with the friday AM shore dive with the REEF ID class, but not actually do the class (have to confirm that tag along thing) as i am not diving sunday morning.
Simon, the REEF ID class is Saturday morning, not Friday...

Scuba_Jenny:
Simon, the REEF ID class is Saturday morning, not Friday...
You knew which one i meant, the one that is on at exactly the same time as this chick dive. :wink:

FYI to other interested parties, I called Jerry at Parrot Island to reserve and unfortunately, the boat is full..sniff sniff...he indicated that Kathy is keeping a wait list, but if there's already a significant # on the list, I assume I'm further down the list....sigh. I may have to join Simon's sausage dives....if that's acceptable!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom