Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. It is rescheduled for Sept 25.
See ya all then. Be safe this weekend.

Wow. 3 Florida hurricanes in 30 days (or so).

I'd be more inclined to go on the chick dive if it were reset for sometime in October. Just my .02 cents.

Besides, 9/25 is Yom Kippur!
C U L8TR

If the dive is officially rescheduled for the 25th, do we need to reconfirm with Parrot Island?
Thanks for the info!
Rebecca

Just got this email from Kathy. You need to contact here to reconfirm the reservations.
Not too late ladies to join, especially if the other date wasn't good for you. We will be doing the Sea Emperor and a reef. I am looking so forward to this dive!

Updated with the new date...I talked to Jerry today and we have the bigger boat if we need one but we need to let him know which one we want - 16 or 22 lady divers. From the list below it appears we may need the bigger boat. Please send me a definate "I'm in for Sept. 25th" or "I'm out for Sept. 25th". You can e-mail me at mcrews2@bellsouth.net. If you want to be added to the list just let me know.

Its time to re-count now and see who's going. Here's who I have on the list so far.

Attendees:
1. Kathy
2. Marge
3. Rebecca
4. Alexandra
5. Kimberly
6. Andrea
7. Susan
8. Jenny
9. Marvel
10. Sandy
11. Maria
12. Leya
13. Krista
14. Ann K
15. Sharon
16. Teresa
17. Kim M

Scuba_Jenny:
Its time to re-count now and see who's going. Here's who I have on the list so far.
Recount, Florida, its an election year - this could all end up going horribly wrong :wink:

What chance of the viz being blown out due to Jeanne (seems you cant dive or rearrange for hitting a hurricane at the moment)?? Not that i am eligible to go on this dive, but maybe H2Andrea and myself, SimoneBrooks could come along!! :wink:

simbrooks:
Not that i am eligible to go on this dive, but maybe H2Andrea and myself, SimoneBrooks could come along!!
Why do I get the image of Tony Randal and Jack Lemon in "Some Like It Hot". Hehe.

Chuck, you know you can stick on some lippie and a wig and become Charlotte or Charlene quite easily, at least it would get us on the boat, all they could do is throw us overboard - but of course where else do we want to dive??? :wink:

simbrooks:
Chuck, you know you can stick on some lippie and a wig and become Charlotte or Charlene quite easily, at least it would get us on the boat, all they could do is throw us overboard - but of course where else do we want to dive??? :wink:
I got a mighty fine hat I can let him borrow!!!:D

Scuba_Jenny:
I got a mighty fine hat I can let him borrow!!!:D
It would mess up my doo.

simbrooks:
<snip> all they could do is throw us overboard
Hmm...having all those chick diver hands all over us trying would be worth the effort.:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom