Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just on e-divers - the chick dive has been cancelled for tomorrow, thanks to Jeanne. We won't have to brave the high seas..........seems the weather and hurricane gods seem to not want this trip to happen.
Stay safe everyone!

Yesh a couple women (ifyou want to call them that) kept trying to join the fun. Frances and Jeanne.

and H2Andrea...

Well I'm going to pack away my cabbanna boy grass shorts. :-(

Hey Chicks!
The dive has been reschuled AGAIN! New date is October 16. We are going with Parrot Island Scuba and will be doing the Aqua Zoo and a reef. Again, you will need to contact Kathy at mcrews2@bellsouth.net to confirm your reservation. Also, if you can shoot me a PM, I will update the list.
WE have plenty of open spaces, so anybody who previously couldn't go, if this date is good for you, please consider joining us. It will be a blast. This list is from the last attempted dive....
1. Kathy
2. Marge
3. Rebecca
4. Alexandra
5. Kimberly
6. Andrea
7. Susan
8. Jenny
9. Marvel
10. Sandy
11. Maria
12. Leya
13. Krista
14. Ann K
15. Sharon
16. Teresa
17. Kim M

Cabana boys- please have the chilled champange ready upon our return.

Hey, Jenny! I had cancelled my spot on the last dive due to the arrival of my niece, but all looks good for next weekend. E-mailed Kathy to reserve a spot as well. I'll ask my friend if she is finally available as well. You think some of you ladies in the SE would be interested in doing some shore diving that afternoon (if conditions are better than last weekend!)? Just thought I would milk that drive down to the coast for as much as possible! See you then, Rebecca

You think some of you ladies in the SE would be interested in doing some shore diving that afternoon
I am all for doing as much diving as possible!

glad you can make it. It's gonna be a fun dive!

Oh! It's Champagne now. What happened to the rum?
How many bottles?

NetDoc:
Chicks have all the fun! :D
You haven't been a Cabana Boy yet. We don't come cheap.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom