Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trish The Fish:
A bunch of us GIRLS are diving AQUA ZOO on September 4, Labor Day weekend with Parrot Island Scuba. Call them at 800-851-9106 to sign up.

It's going to be great.... diving the AQUA ZOO. If you have never dived the Aqua Zoo, there are very friendly stingrays, a goliath grouper or two, moray eels, and lots of fish. This is a Ladies Only dive. Men are welcome to serve the ladies drinks upon their return.
what,s a chick,?????????//lol

Man, I really hope that we get to do this- it's gonna be a blast! But, I still want to know what guys are gonna be serving the dockside drinks.... :wink:

Marvel:
Man, I reaslly hope that we get to do this- it's gonna be a blast! But, I still want to know what guys are gonna be serving the dockside drinks.... :wink:
What do cabana-boys have to wear to get invited? :eyebrow:

Marvel:
As little as legally possible....
Little is all Simon & Andy need.:devil_2:

That is why they call it exposure protection, to prevent you from exposing yourself to those around you! I will wear my wetsuit still, although it is pretty thin.

simbrooks:
That is why they call it exposure protection, I will wear my wetsuit still, although it is pretty thin.
I am sure the Chicks are very much relieved to read this.

Yes, You need to call Jerry (and email Kathy if you haven't already done so) to verify your spot. So far the dive is still on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom