Blue XT Sea Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A great dive op (yes I use them, and others too) but most of the time her boats are out on the reefs before cruise passengers get ashore. You'd need to contact Christi (the moderator of this forum & owner of the op) to see whether she can (or is willing) to work with your docking schedule.
Christi the mod on this forum? :laughing: She is certainly a valuable contributor here, but I really doubt she'd accept such a position even if it would not be a conflict of interest and was offered. She does have a good Op tho, yeah.
I really fail to understand why some people choose to pay so much for a 2 tank dive trip in Cozumel. There are MANY small fast boats on the island with good service. If you really think it is worth while to pay an extra $30-$40 per dive trip for nothing more than a few warm muffins so be it. I say eat before you dive bring your own water and then spend the $30-$40 extra on a nice dinner downtown.:merryxmas:
Are you drunk? :eek: Surely you realize that you cannot get away with statements like that here, and that the internet never forgets. You may want to sleep it off, sober up, come back to apologize for posting in your sleep with no memory of every thinking such, much less stating it to the world. Gawd?! :silly:
There are a number of very very good, lower priced/lower level of service dive ops on Coz; I have dived with several over the past 10 years. It's also true you get what you pay for-so it depends on what you want. When I do go with Blue XT Sea, I get what I pay for, and then some. It's not about the muffins; you just wish it was.
Yep, the Op I use these days gives me exactly what I want for low, competitive rates that still include valet gear handling, bottled water, etc. Lots of good Ops. BlueXTC may be one of the most expensive, but her loyal customers speak well of her.

Laurie you couldn't be happier with Chriti's services if price is no object and you want to hire one of her boats & crew for a day privately. I wonder if you realize what that might cost and may backpedal on your plan when you find out, but if the boat is available for your dates and you're cool with the prices - you'll love it. Here is her site: Cozumel Diving: Blue XT SEA Diving, Cozumel Mexico Some of the notes seem out of date like references to TS Matthew and I think she closed the store, but email her asking about your needs and see how it goes. If you can afford a private boat and crew, it'll make sure you no problems. And since you are just in for the day, it'll help get you to better sites on such a brief visit.

I really fail to understand........ :merryxmas:

You seem to have the attitude of a Mr. Grinch rather than one who would wish someone Merry Xmas.

You seem to have the attitude of a Mr. Grinch rather than one who would wish someone Merry Xmas.

Does make you want to try the muffins though.... Mmmmm muffins..... :dropmouth:

Does make you want to try the muffins though.... Mmmmm muffins..... :dropmouth:

They are delicious, even my wife, the sensible, healthy eater can't resist them!

I really fail to understand why some people choose to pay so much for a 2 tank dive trip in Cozumel. There are MANY small fast boats on the island with good service. If you really think it is worth while to pay an extra $30-$40 per dive trip for nothing more than a few warm muffins so be it. I say eat before you dive bring your own water and then spend the $30-$40 extra on a nice dinner downtown.:merryxmas:

If you would put names on those ops, I'm sure some of the folks here have some experience with them and can post about it. Unless, of course, you would rather not.:popcorn:

Its not just the muffins that make diving with them great, its the people that work there too. Pedro is regarded by many you talk to on the island as one of the best DM's on the island, both boat captains are awesome as well. Arturo the other DM I believe is an underwater biologist or something along those lines, so you are really getting what you pay for here. As others have said, contact Christi and see if your schedule can work with hers.

Great op...amongst the very best dive masters on the island. Wonderful people that will be dedicated to making sure you get exactly what you are looking for.

divecozumel is a troll....he comes here to try and start trouble from time to time...just ignore him :shakehead:

the original poster was asking about information about BlueXTsea.....not the "many other small fast boats" that divecozumel did not name...

I have used Christi's op for many years and see no reason to change.....I have been diving in Cozumel since the late 70's....and I have use several other ops on the island at many different levels of pricing and service.....I have found BlueXTsea to give the level of service that I want for the price I want to pay....nuff said :)

Here are some examples of the value beside muffins that I see with Blue XT Sea.

1. Great communication. Both before your trip and during your trip.
2. Great customer service. Christi will go way out of her way to help with referrals, lodging, meals, fears or concerns, etc. If you have a specific goal with your photography, she will truly help you achieve that goal.
3. She and her crew are fun! Great attitudes, super knowledgeable, very safe, Instructors, DMs and Captains.
4. Small groups and customized dives. We have ventured across the channel in her boat and done dives off the mainland just to change things up a bit.
5. Ok, ...Muffins too.:D

Outstanding operation, Pedro Pablo outstanding dive master, Hector great captain, Christi
great owner..................been diving with them for years

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom