Blue Hole March 14th~15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a very good chance I will be diving in the area that weekend. We should have enough gas to get to Sunday morning, at which point we will go to the BH for fills. Last month we left the fill kit home, though, so we had to go Saturday, too. If the BH is as empty on Sunday as it was when we were there then, we will probably stay and finish our diving there. It would be great to meet folks finally.

For those interested in weather conditoins there, I will echo Robin's comments. When we were there n mid January, the termperatures were in the mid 60's.

I'll bring fruit.. Apples, oranges, and bananas. :)

So James, and Robint, is this food for BOTH days (Sat/Sun) or just one?. I guess if we want to plan on food (which is a great idea) us CO folks need to know if you non-CO folks are diving one, or two days. I would encourage TWO days, but understand if that is not the case. :D

We can just plan on having a big lunch/get together on Sunday if the majority of NM/other divers are only there for Sunday.

I'm thinking it may be a two day dive weekend for me. :D... Room share anybody?

I think weather may determine if we come both days or just one. It is too far out to say exactly. There are grills there, right? We've never used them but we will bring meat for the grill plus a salad or something (chicken or burgers?)....... I know it is much easier for us since we are only a 2 hour drive.
So maybe some of the CO crew can bring plates, napkins, cutlery, cups, litre bottles sodas both reg and diet, mustard and ketchup,.... :D Maybe about a week out we can start a sign-up list for each day.

robin:D

I'm thinking it may be a two day dive weekend for me. :D... Room share anybody?

I'm not to that stage of the planning yet, but I'm sure we can work something out! :D

I need to see who all is going from CO. Sounds like Justin, and maybe Kent but we shall see. I *think* Kevin is just down for one day, but I PM'd him earlier, and am waiting on his response.

Last time we went, we got a cot, and did three to a room, so that is a possibility if we have odd numbers. We will be needing a room Friday/Saturday. When are you planning on arriving James?

I'm not to that stage of the planning yet, but I'm sure we can work something out! :D

I need to see who all is going from CO. Sounds like Justin, and maybe Kent but we shall see. I *think* Kevin is just down for one day, but I PM'd him earlier, and am waiting on his response.

Last time we went, we got a cot, and did three to a room, so that is a possibility if we have odd numbers. We will be needing a room Friday/Saturday. When are you planning on arriving James?

Most likely Saturday, but I'll have that Friday off... So I could be persuaded to get there early.

I'll talk to Justin, and Kent, but if I'm still out of work, leaving early on Friday, and doing a night dive Friday night sure sounds like a plan. If I do find a job, I may still try and take Friday off, but that will depend on if I can take time off....

I'll speak to Justin and Kent, but I'm going for plan B which includes a dive Friday night! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom