Anyone want to play hooky?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBit,

Kory wanted me to let you know that he and John are headed out to Murray Saturday, camping and diving.

Rhonda

That's just as well, since I'm not going to be there, it won't be nearly as much fun!:wink:

To tell you the truth Frank, I wasn't invited. :shakehead: So, I am feeling kind of cranky about the whole thing, and decided Kory and John don't deserve any cookies or brownies. I might make some cookies though, and send them just for you. Just make sure Kory doesn't eat any.

I guess they just wanted a BOYS weekend. Whatever.

Rhonda

With a tude like that, I can understand why you weren't invited!!:eyebrow:

Kory .. get to work dude...
Rome was not made in a day and Cookies ( the really smooth ones )
took hundreds of years after that to be developed and perfected.
It would be a crying shame to let all of that History just vanish without a trace.
You make sure the cookies live on.

Rhonda... Fudge & Brownies are the bomb so it may be time to take it to the next level.

If you do that then... Next time they ask I'd have to say.....
Kory Who ? :confused:

Truthfully, I'd rather have friends then cookies or brownies.

Now Fudge.... I'd have to think about that :)

I'm thinking about starting a kidwatch program for diving families......

Timeliner.....

Cookies and fudge are headed toward Murray as I type this! Didn't have time to make brownies, Christmas decorations required a nap. :D

You guys have fun, and don't get too cold!

Rhonda

The dragon lair never caves to the elements!! ....of course, the heater in the tent, along with the heating pad I have down at the end of my sleeping bag doesn't hurt!

Who says you can't camp in luxury.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom