Anyone want to play hooky?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
From work that is. I'm taking all this week off, and with a little arm twisting, and I mean a very little, I could be convinced to dive somewhere tomorrow.

Any takers?

Dude, I would so be with you.. if I wasn't doing house chores. That's the sole reason I took this week off too.

Must do house chores. :(

From work that is. I'm taking all this week off, and with a little arm twisting, and I mean a very little, I could be convinced to dive somewhere tomorrow.

Any takers?

I can do Wed.

Man, what is it with us and taking off work to work???:shakehead:

I think I have a permanant bleach smell in my nose I've been scrubbing so much this morning.....Seems like Tom, you and I are in the same boat....

K-valve, what were you thinking? My parents prolly won't arrive here until about 5, can we get somewhere early and get in a couple of dives??

Man, what is it with us and taking off work to work???:shakehead:

I think I have a permanant bleach smell in my nose I've been scrubbing so much this morning.....Seems like Tom, you and I are in the same boat....

K-valve, what were you thinking? My parents prolly won't arrive here until about 5, can we get somewhere early and get in a couple of dives??

I live in Austin. Is there anywhere inbetween here and where you live that you'd like to meet. Travis vis is super low right now.

I think I might be interested also, I am also pretty open to spots, though Mansfield is pretty poor right now. I am also in Austin, I updated my profile but for some reason it is not taking.

I think I might be interested also, I am also pretty open to spots, though Mansfield is pretty poor right now. I am also in Austin, I updated my profile but for some reason it is not taking.

I see your bio looks filled out? Whom is in your avatar photo?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom