Anyone want to play hooky?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wed. is out for me now. Between the "Honey Do List" and family commitments I can't dive until Friday. Dang!!!

Is the dive entry point at the Eisenhower State Park 'doubles' friendly?

Define "friendly". It's real easy getting into the water. It's a very easy shore entry.

:ssst:Kory whispers...."frank, don't tell him about the hike to and from the shore...."

Define "friendly". It's real easy getting into the water. It's a very easy shore entry.

:ssst:Kory whispers...."frank, don't tell him about the hike to and from the shore...."

.......:11:

As in toting 100lbs. of 'stuff'. :crafty:

Is the dive entry point at the Eisenhower State Park 'doubles' friendly?

Alan, it's a pretty good walk with some elevation change. There are a hand full of steps with some distance between them. The quads will probably be singing.

Getting down isn't bad...

TwoBit

Alan -- getting up with singles and one-half of the dive flag was enough for me to curse Kory for the rest of the day.

I am starting to get the picture...THANKS fellows!!!! Heck, I will just tote the st.130...no light weight in its self---:rofl3:

so, have we settled on Texoma if the state park is open?

I am game if everyone else is....I have only been to this park once YEARS ago with the wife.

?????

I'll also throw my hat (or in this case hood) in. Probably would only do one dive, but who knows.

Any preferred time - I rather go before lunch all things being equal

Back
Top Bottom