$49.95 ScubaPro 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't you just "hate" it when a company offers low prices AND great customer service!

They may be moving these out at such a low rate, because they are no longer a Scubapro dealer. BTW that means no warranty from Scubapro on these, since they no longer have a valid dealer number to put on the warranty cards.

but they were when they bought it, so it does - see post #18

WesTexDiver:
They may be moving these out at such a low rate, because they are no longer a Scubapro dealer. BTW that means no warranty from Scubapro on these, since they no longer have a valid dealer number to put on the warranty cards.

Don't you hate it when your LDS tells you what they wish was true rather than the truth:confused:

WesTexDiver:

Sorry. This issue has been covered with a lot of legal references on our board.

Any ScubaPro inventory from ScubaToys are valid item for the manufacture warranty service.

They just can't get the new stock from ScubaPro because of the end of the dealership contract.

Actually I thought that, but when I placed a call to Scubapro yesterday they made it very clear that they would not warranty these. Call for yourself, don't take my word for it, I sure wouldn't take yours.

I sense a little attitude there.

Haven't tried to register mine yet.

WesTexDiver:
Actually I thought that, but when I placed a call to Scubapro yesterday they made it very clear that they would not warranty these. Call for yourself, don't take my word for it, I sure wouldn't take yours.

Whoever you talked to is either not aware of ScubaPro policy or does not have all the facts. ScubaPro does not allow you to sell any of their equipment online or below a certain price or you lose your dealership, note I said dealership not warranty here. From my understanding ScubaToys decided they no longer wanted to work within those restrictions so they terminated their dealership agreement. That means they can no longer purchase any new equipment from ScubaPro. That being said all equipment they already have in stock is covered under warranty because it was purchased while they still had a valid dealership agreement. That is why they can now sell these online and below dealer allowed prices and still offer a warranty. I am however curious as to how they managed to obtain those new DIN conversion kits and what their warranty status is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom