$49.95 ScubaPro 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WesTexDiver:
Actually I thought that, but when I placed a call to Scubapro yesterday they made it very clear that they would not warranty these. Call for yourself, don't take my word for it, I sure wouldn't take yours.

Sure, I have already talked with the SP customer service about the same matter. I have bought the ScubaPro equipment from N.Y. where my family lived. The shop lost the dealership and was out of business eventually. But, the equipmet has been covered by SP warranty as long as you are able to register the equipment with a valid receipt.

I got the warranty service directly from SP customer service once.

SP might not want to take it, but it is a valid equipment. Make sure of copying or saving your registration info from the SP registration online website. It will be very helpful info to back up your warranty coverage. It is common practice to hear that there is no registration record later. CYA....

In addition, I am not a blind royal dog type customer to a certain shop, but based on my buying experince (almost $4~$5K) with Larry & Joe, they never gave any sXXX without a reference.

I don't think some of you understand the meaning of my post, I dont care if they sell em for 50 cents each. I was just wanting to inform some would be buyers that this will be considered a Grey market sale. And possibly someone would make an uninformed purchase and regret it later. Make no mistake I buy stuff from Larry and Joe too, and their services are no doubt great. Purchased an AL80 last week from them as a matter a fact. The product is a great product, at an unbeatable price....as long as you kow what you are getting, and more importantly not getting.

WesTexDiver:
I don't think some of you understand the meaning of my post, I dont care if they sell em for 50 cents each. I was just wanting to inform some would be buyers that this will be considered a Grey market sale. And possibly someone would make an uninformed purchase and regret it later. Make no mistake I buy stuff from Larry and Joe too, and their services are no doubt great. Purchased an AL80 last week from them as a matter a fact. The product is a great product, at an unbeatable price....as long as you kow what you are getting, and more importantly not getting.

No this is not a gray market sale. ScubaPro will stand behind them. When you called, you probably just got some phone flunky that was answering with the stock line about internet sales, but since these units were bought directly from ScubaPro - there is a full scuba pro warranty. They were not gray market units brought in from overseas.

The story on these was we had a commercial account that used to buy them several hundred at a time, but they stopped, and we were sitting on a bunch. Scubapro even sold us the din adapters so we could help sell off the remaining ones that wanted din adapters for them.

So yes, full warranty on anything we sell scubapro until we are out of their stock.

scubatoys:
No this is not a gray market sale. ScubaPro will stand behind them. When you called, you probably just got some phone flunky that was answering with the stock line about internet sales, but since these units were bought directly from ScubaPro - there is a full scuba pro warranty. They were not gray market units brought in from overseas.

The story on these was we had a commercial account that used to buy them several hundred at a time, but they stopped, and we were sitting on a bunch. Scubapro even sold us the din adapters so we could help sell off the remaining ones that wanted din adapters for them.

So yes, full warranty on anything we sell scubapro until we are out of their stock.

I bought one of these a few months ago (when $99 was a good price:)) and had no problems registering it with ScubaPro.

Jackie

Were we supposed to get the credit card sized, preferred parts replacement card with our regulators? I didn't receive one with mine and am curious if I will get the free parts without the card.

The phone flunky I talked to was the National Sales Rep. Sounds like he was interested in buying all of your old stock back, maby you should call him. Cheers.

WesTexDiver:
The phone flunky I talked to was the National Sales Rep. Sounds like he was interested in buying all of your old stock back, maby you should call him. Cheers.

yeah so Scubaboard members can't get this deal....

WesTexDiver:

Did you identify yourself as "Joe blow diver" or as a representative of Family Dive Center? Some LDSs might be unhappy with Scubatoys and Scubapro.

Joe,
How do I add the din kits to my order. I tried to search for them, but no luck

Thanks

(PM Sent)

awap:
Did you identify yourself as "Joe blow diver" or as a representative of Family Dive Center? Some LDSs might be unhappy with Scubatoys and Scubapro.

I do not own or represent a dive store so why would I? I guess researching a subject and then passing that information along, for free mind you, to others is a bad thing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom