$49.95 ScubaPro 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WesTexDiver:
I do not own or represent a dive store so why would I? I guess researching a subject and then passing that information along, for free mind you, to others is a bad thing?

Perhaps I misunderstood your position. Usually divers who are working on their instructor certification and make posts like http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=169942 are affiliated with an LDS. Also makes it easier to talk to a Scubapro district rep. When I inquired about the Scubatoys warrenty, I had to use email and represented myself as a potential buyer. The response I got from Scubapro was that the warrenty would be honored. I just thought that if you inquired as a rep from a Scubapro LDS, the politically correct answer from Scubapro might be "no warrenty" - just to keep the peace.

Just ordered 3 with din adapters... just waiting for the adapters to arrive and they will be shipped out

WesTexDiver:
I do not own or represent a dive store so why would I? I guess researching a subject and then passing that information along, for free mind you, to others is a bad thing?

Only if it is bad information. I haven't registered mine yet. I did get the free parts card with mine.

I ordered two of these today. They had them in stock and shipped out via UPS today.
As for the warranty, I trust scuba toys to stand behind what they sell.
If they didn't stand behind their product, I'm sure we would hear about it here.
I don't think I have seen any flames about the service from the guys at Scuba toys,
so how about a little faith. (afterall tis the season)
Jim Breslin

Damn, and i just paid $144 after discount from my LDS for my argon bottle, for that I could have gotten the reg + DIN kit. Oh well, off to Scubatoys to buy some for the future!

I need 2 also ordered , Thanks

Dr. Bill,
Did you get the plastic credit card type parts card that lists the serial number, or just the paper mail in warranty card?

You can get the free part replacement card directly from ScubaPro customer service.

Just let them know your registration info and the copy of the receipt. SP customer service will mail it to you. I also got the cards directly from them.

stoddu:
Dr. Bill,
Did you get the plastic credit card type parts card that lists the serial number, or just the paper mail in warranty card?

The plastic credit card type.

Thanks Dr. Bill. Mine was missing, but Larry from Scuba Toys PMed me and it turns out that the card was left out of the box when my DIN kit was installed. Larry has shipped out the card. As you said before, great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom